Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lately

Somehow I can't find time to blog. Seriously, when did life get so busy?!

What have we been up to lately?

Well, in one CRAZY weekend at the end of January, I opened up for Third Day with the VL band...
Same weekend, Knox not only had a outrageous allergic reaction, but also got the stomach bug... (beware of picture - just keeping it real here!)

We had our bestest friends in town...
Made Valentines cookies...
Played at the park...like...everyday!
And lil' man got his first pair of Sperry Topsiders. Watch out little ladies!

7 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh my goodness your poor little man. What was he allergic too? Love the sperrys!!

The Johnson Family 4 said...

He is SO cute!!

Kerri said...

Poor little guy! I hope he's better and oh my gosh, those sperrys, you'll have to keep an eye on him :)

Ashley Fisher :) said...

What was he allergic to? My sweet Ad has had lots of those too! I know it is miserable for everyone! Hope you got it figured out!! AND how awesome about opening for Third Day. :)

tam7777 said...

You have a precious family and your little boy is so cute.

CamR said...

Terri! Your little boy is so stinkin handsome. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog. I've had a blast reading so far!

Busana Muslim said...

articles are very interesting for me, I hope always to get the information from this web, so making new knowledge, thanks be to provide information, become more attractive. hopefully always update to the article