Seriously? This little man is 18 months already? Slow. Down. The. TRAIN!
I'll be honest. The first few months after this guy turned 1 were not the most fun for me. Yes, I am blessed to have a VERY good baby...or toddler really...BUT I just wasn't enjoying the stage.
HOWEVER - he FINALLY decided to start walking a little bit and he talks NON-STOP. His vocabulary along with his recognition of things blows my mind! And then yesterday he came up to me, said "wub you" (love you) and then gave me a kiss and said "muah". MELT MY HEART. He has me SO wrapped around his finger.
Here are so some things you I love about you little man...
- You are a great sleeper and has been since you were 8 weeks old! You take one afternoon nap most days, but today I put you down for a morning nap too! It amazes me that when you are put to bed for a nap or to go night night, you just lay right down without crying. Hope this is the way it always is!I love that look you give me when you know you are being cute and you tilt your head to the side and squint your eyes. adorable.
- There is potential you might be a break dancer. More than crawling or trying to walk...you love to roll around the floor and do all these crazy moves. It cracks me up and then you start laughing and then we both are laughing so hard. Those moments are priceless to me!
- You are obsessed with two things. Trains and guitars.
- You have learned so much at Mothers Morning Out! You love to sing "Twinkle Twinkle" and although you can't sing the whole thing by yourself...if I stop singing you can fill in the word.
- It amazes me that you can count to "FREE" or 3! Your little brain never stops learning. You can also say almost all the words in your big book of words without any help!
- Graham Crackers are your favorite food. I think you would eat them all day long if I would let you.
- Daddy not only wakes you up and bathes you every night (that he is home), but he puts you to bed. But most nights I walk you in there and sing to you. You automatically always lay your head down on my shoulder and pat my back.f
Enough for now...but seriously little man. You are my love, my life, my best buddy and the dream I've always had, but never thought could be this good. You are timid, yet adventurous. You are silly, yet compassionate. I love you. Can't wait to see what the next 6 months hold. Oh, and I promise not to get sick on your birthday this year and have to cancel your party. Still so sorry about that lil' man!