
Last Saturday night my old small group got back together to celebrate Jill and her little baby girl, due in March. We had dinner at CPK and then a went over to Molly's to give Jill some fun gifts...AND OF COURSE it would not have been complete without the McEntyre's strawberry cake (and milk!). The crazy thing is out of the 7 couples in our small group - 4 our pregnant! The Teague's moved to Seattle this summer and are having there first in just a few weeks! Then Andy & Jill are having her little girl in March....Kelly & Kelly are having a baby in June...we are finally up in July~ What was in our water at small group for a year!!!! YAY for all the babies. Enjoy some pics below of our get together!
1 comment:
Yay! Yay! Thank you so much for posting these! I'm so glad I got to see everyone from that night. How fun! Y'all look so pretty. =) And boy, what I wouldn't do for a piece of that cake....
Post a Comment