Sunday, March 29, 2009

A trip out west...

It's taken me a while to write about the big trip to Colorado, but with being sick right after we got back with a stomach bug (stinks when you are preggers!) and then working...and being sick again (i have a HORRIBLE sinus/allergy/cold thing...)...it's taken me a while.

Chuck and I had an amazing time being with family and enjoying time away from work (a MUCH needed break!).  We have never all been together w/o mom or other family involved so to have some quality brother-sister-sister family time was amazing.  We explored Colorado...ate at amazing places, cooked out, hiked (which KICKED MY BUTT- and I think it was a pretty easy hike that we did in Boulder), laughed and more!!! It was definitely a vacation that I will never forget and special for Chuck and I as it was our last family vacation without our new addition...

Jeni- thanks for being such an incredible hostess! You have a gift for loving on people and you definitely made the "three" of us feel VERY loved!

OH AND----very exciting news...my neice, Kyndall, had been working all week for Cheerleading tryouts...7th grade...AND SHE MADE IT! Please keep in mind, I am from Texas and Texas cheerleading is a WHOLE different ballgame.  7th grade is a HUGE deal and I couldn't be more proud of her!  Way to go Kyndall.  You are going to be amazing.  I can't wait to come to a football game this fall and watch your amazing skills!










2 comments:

Tori Miller said...

Great Post!---what did you mean you had fun BEFORE we arrived---hahahaha! Love you sister!

Julee said...

Glad you had a good trip! You are looking so cute!! Love all the pics!