Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Modeling...it was fun, but not my calling!

I was asked by the owner of a local maternity boutique and an AMAZING photographer that I have gotten to know at church...to model "nursing wear" for a new nursing clothing / product website! So...here are some of the pics from the shoot.

PS - If you are in Atlanta and need some maternity clothes - you MUST go check out Due Maternity. They carry all the amazing maternity lines and these are clothes that I wish came in NON maternity sizes because they are so stinkin' cute!

If you are in need of an unbelievable photographer in Atlanta (Smyrna / Vinings)...look no further. Libbie Wicket Photography by Elizabeth Smith is one of the most talented, patient, kind and genuine people / photographers you could meet! And her work is ridiculous good.





10 comments:

Julee said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I love them all!! You are lucky to have such great pics of you and lil man!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

A singer, a model, what's next!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Great pictures! beautiful photography and the experienced model (knox) always helps! :)makes me want to be pregnant just for the cute clothes and accessories! by the way... do you often nurse in the forest?

Terri said...

amanda - thats funny - nursing in the forest. ha ha ha!

AB said...

you are so hot!!!

Cara Beth said...

I love them all! You are a GREAT model!

Liz Rock said...

YOu are sooo cute! Love these pics!

Ramirez Family said...

I already commented about these on your FB page, but I just had to again...I LOVE these! You look absolutely gorgeous! I think my favorite nursing cover is the last picture (Im not preggo nor do I have a baby yet, but I want this now for when I do have a baby...is that weird, ha).

xo

Cstargel said...

Speaking of stinkin cute....How stinking cute ARE YOU?

Terri said...

Ashley - alot of people call those "hooter hiders". I love Bebe au Lait ones! They are awesome because you are completely covered, yet they have a little plastic curve piece in them so you can see down to your little one. Makes nursing while you are on the go so easy! So...when you going to start trying?!