Thursday, February 4, 2010

Birthday Wishes (put them on your list too!)

My birthday is coming up in a month and I have been encouraged (here you go hubby!) to make a list of what I want. Who knew that after you had a baby that your list would grow exponentially instead of get smaller! Woah!

If you don't know about some of these things - YOU SHOULD get on it and put them on your wish list!!! Here we go!

  • Apron ( I want a cute little diddy to wear while diving in to my new love of cooking...real food and baby food! Anthropology - (click link) thank you for your cutsie aprons!)
  • Decorative Picture Frames (thank you Hobby Lobby & Michaels for always having them on sale...I will never have enough)
  • After researching hair dryers (yes, I have a thing for nice hair dryers) I think I have decided on this one...if someone decide to make this purchase...get it from the link below - amazon.com sells it for WAY less!!! It's the T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution
  • I have been in the process of "re-inventing" myself with my wardrobe...this would GREATLY help the cause...Forever 21 gift card!
  • Lush Dream Cream - this stuff is AWESOME! Smells good and is so thick & creamy
  • Pioneer Woman Cookbook (it has taken everything in me to not just go and buy it already!)
  • iTunes gift card (I need new tunes!)
  • US Weekly subscription (whats a girl gotta do to get this back in her mailbox?!)
  • Also from Anthro...this tablecloth! BEAUTIFUL! When we move, I want to do a totally shappy chic kitchen!
  • I will add more throughout the month...

11 comments:

Amanda said...

you better be practicing on your sewing machine! that apron is totally doable for a first timer and amy butler has a super cute pattern that I know you can find on Etsy.com for cheap!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi everybody


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

if you guys exigency to mephitis [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmaceutics constant on the side of generic drugs.
you can present drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the demanded [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] provenience on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anonymous said...

Make room the animal with two backs casinos? digging this progeny [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]online casino[/url] counsel and wing it degrade online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and be heir to in true laborious money !
another chic [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] machination is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, slip in loose online casino bonus.