So great! Don't you love having so much space? I didn't know what to do when I could actually walk around the foot of my bed! Your stuff looks beautiful and looks like it fits just right in those rooms! I hope we get to see more pics! PS: are those the curtains you made while packing/watching knox/traveling to TX/ redoing your kitchen table? :)
I love the built in and the I forget how pretty crown molding makes a room look! They don't have that much here in the North! You did such a great job!!
Terri, I always keep up with your blog through The Leonards blog. Your home looks wonderful! I am impressed you are settled so quickly! Good luck in Columbus!
i am a lover of my hubby, my ridiculously cute lil' man, precious Lord Jesus, dark chocolate, UGGS, hot dogs (barkers of course!), coffee w/ 1 truvia please!, gardenias & hydrangeas, bows, hot baths with a lush bath ball, wine in the winter and cold beer or margarita in the summer, the pioneer woman cooking, OPI siberian nights nail polish, hairspray and my special teasing comb, macaroni & cheese, plain colored tee's, cute notebooks, my nap blanket, sweet tea, iced chai latte's w/ soy (thanks alot jeni), jemma kidd lipgloss in "strip" and so much more!
16 comments:
Your home is so beautiful!
your home is absolutely beautiful! i just got a lot of inspiration!
Hi Terri! I found your blog through 'The Francis Family.'
Your home looks wonderful, and I've enjoyed the pictures of your handsome little man too! :) God bless.
So great! Don't you love having so much space? I didn't know what to do when I could actually walk around the foot of my bed! Your stuff looks beautiful and looks like it fits just right in those rooms! I hope we get to see more pics!
PS: are those the curtains you made while packing/watching knox/traveling to TX/ redoing your kitchen table? :)
I recently found your blog. I love your new house, it is so nice!
Everything looks great Terri! Love the built ins!
Terri!!! It is gorgeous! You did good, girlfriend.
It's so pretty, Terri! {I especially LOVE the built-ins in the living room} And it already looks like it's home :)
I love the built in and the I forget how pretty crown molding makes a room look! They don't have that much here in the North! You did such a great job!!
your house is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, it looks GORGEOUS!! Congrats! I cannot believe how fast you got all settled in =)
My LORD you got settled fast!!!! It looks fabulous!
Terri,
I always keep up with your blog through The Leonards blog. Your home looks wonderful! I am impressed you are settled so quickly! Good luck in Columbus!
Your house is gorgeous! And I love the curtains :)
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! oh i can't wait to see more! i heart built-in shelves!
So pretty! I'm glad you are getting settled in. Love all the pics of your beautiful home!
Post a Comment