Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best Night in C-Town YET!

Last night was just a usual night. I cooked dinner while lil' man played. Then he tried mommy's favorite food.....HOT DOG (ok, I gave him organic turkey dog with NO NITRATES...but looks the same!)
Then lil' man and I ran to go pick up a movie @ Red Box and came home for bath & bedtime routine. I just really am having trouble with the fact that lil' man is drinking his milk from a sippy cup. BIG BOY!
As I was laying lil' man down in his bed...the door bell rang. I thought it was probably a neighbor. Then I walked out into the living room and saw Amy. (**side note: I consider Amy pretty much my first friend here! She works with Chuck and has been nothing short of AMAZING to me since BEFORE I moved here! Love, love, love her. She is always trying to "set me up with new friends" and include me in stuff)

Anyways - in behind her walks... Claire.....Hollie..........Delaney............and Brittany! Seriously! They had been at dinner and Amy got all of them to pile in her car to come over and hang. I love the fact that she didn't even call. Just showed up! I mean, had I known - I would have been SWEATIN' to get the house cleaned up, changed clothes - you know what I mean!

So the girls stayed for 2 hours! For a girl like me, who loves hanging with girls...who hasn't done it in a while - this was a dream come true. Amy knows me TOO well!

Could I let them leave without a picture? Nope! I think they may think I'm a little loco, but I like to think of my self as crazy fun!

Here we are - me and my new friends!
An ordinary night turned Best Night in C-Town YET!

And topped it off with snuggle time!

10 comments:

amy said...

LOVE it & we of course all LOVE YOU already!!!

Cara Beth said...

awwe, how fun!

AB said...

random question...buuuut what are you dressing knox in to bed at night and what do you set your thermastat on?? I always struggle with the...is she cold? is she too hot??

Terri said...

Ashley - I have been putting him in pants and tshirt set from carters! I love them! Our house is around 74/75.

Anonymous said...

Terri - you are super cute and we loved hanging out with you!! Looking forward to more fun times with you!

Blessings - Hollie

MWoods said...

I just started reading your blog and you have the cutest family.

I've been looking for a cute smocked top. Is that what you are wearing? Where did you get it and are you wearing it w/shorts?

Olson Family said...

Terri,
I found your blog through Becky Leach. We were in their young marrieds group at Prestonwood until we moved to OKC last year. I am SOOO jealous of your new friends. I consider myself outgoing and I am still struggling to find friends!!! So happy for you:)
Jerica

The Lambert's said...

Aww...Yah!!!

Jordan said...

Terri, hey there is Jordan Wills now Jordan Ashby. Hope to find you doing well. I came across your blog through facebook. It's so cool that you have a baby boy. We have a girl, Adlie Jane and she will be 2 on July 9th, crazy that we are both Mama's. Just that I would say hi! Our blog is allashby.blogspot.com

Cstargel said...

How fun! Your new friends are so cute!