Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sweaters make you look SO much bigger!

Well - here you go for all of you who have been asking...an updated tummy pic!  Now, let me please preface this picture with the fact that I am wearing several layers -

1.  I can't button my pants, therefore I am wearing the belly band
2.  I am also wearing a cami under my seater to relive the itchiness of the sweater
3.  The sweater is very very thick

So...with all that said, this pic makes me seem a little larger than I am...so far we have taken pictures at night, but I think we might should do it in the morning before I have had large amounts of food every hour all day long!

And tonight we got to keep Lydia for a little over an hour!!! We had SO much fun!  She really is such a joy...here's a few highlights from the night!





4 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

hey terri! just wanted to say hi and hope the pregnancy is going well!! just found your blog, and i love it! :)

Jon and Doty said...

You're cute as a button...and that little one isn't half-bad either : ) !

Tori Miller said...

I am going to comment---please comment on my blog too!!!
You look precious!!! I will get some clothes to you---Jen had her baby last week!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love an hour with her myself I am into baby