Almost two weeks ago I had the BEST lunch date I have had in a while! The girls from our original Buckhead small group got together for lunch! There were 7 of us in the group and 6 are either mommies or have babies on the way!!! Sad that Lauren moved to Seattle, but while she was in town, she took time out to eat some yummies with us!
Christina (due December), Me (due July), Jill & McKinley (born March), Molly (due December), Kelly (Riordan born on June 15th), and Lauren & Nora (born March). It's kind of cool two that we are having them in "two's"....So the first two had girls...Kelly had a boy...so does that mean I will have a boy??!!!
My sweet friend Susan had her little girl, Eliana Cate Ogden - "Ellie" - last Monday. We can't wait to have play dates together!

And here are pics of when we went to visit Kelly, Kelly and Riordan! What a cool name! You pronounce it "rear-den". LOVE a good ole' irish name!! Can't wait to play together!!!
Can't WAIT for our little boy or girl to finally be here!!!!!
1 comment:
I love that you are sporting our Kids Camp shirt in the baby photo!
Post a Comment