What a treat! On Friday night we spend some much needed time with Kelly & Kelly! They should be having their baby anytime this week and if Kelly doesn't go into labor on her own - she is scheduled to be induced on Monday. We are 5 weeks apart and they also don't know what they are having! I will never forget Kelly telling me she was preggers. Little did I know that I had a little bun in the oven at the time too! SO FUN!
So we went out for some Mexican on Friday night and then sat on their porch for a few hours and visited - it will never be the same when we get together again! The boys enjoyed playing "photographer" with our fancy cameras. By the way - I have GOT to learn how to use my camera before baby comes! Anyone have tips on how to learn to better use it?!
On another note - sweet Belle - I have officially moved her bet to put the bassinet in her old sleeping spot. Lately she has been sleeping half on her bed and half on the floor. I think it is because the floor feels cool. None the less - is she not adorable or what?!
3 comments:
First of all, you have to get the camera strap!!!
Its ok Im still learning the whole SLR camera thing too ;) The strap definitely helps though.
As of how you look in these pictures today, I am going with girl, haha. I keep changing my mind on what you are having. I am just cracking myself up. lol.
you are so cute preggers! so cute!
Post a Comment