Let me first apologize! I don't know WHAT IN THE WORLD keeps me so busy (besides lil' man of course) during the week that I fail to keep up with the blog. Woah. I am behind. Here goes on post #1 of several!
Last weekend we had a few very special visitors. First, Jared & Sarah came to stay with us. Jared is Chucks best friend. They have been buds since they were little and hanging out with them...you would think they are still "little boys". Jared brought his sweet girlfriend Sarah. She is beautiful inside and out and we were grateful to get to know her and spend quality time with her. We did alot of shopping, of course eating (duh, I took them to BARKERS for hot dogs) AND they got to go to the Atlanta race! Lil' man enjoyed playing with them. We can't wait to spend a lot more time with them in the years to come ;)
It was also a GREAT weekend because of college football - and this year we have lil' man to dress up and watch it with! Is he not the cutest lil' VOL??!!
To top of this amazing weekend, Megan (one of my best friends), happened to be in town! She and her parents had gone to the RICE game in Birmingham and drove over to Atlanta to meet lil' man. We spent all Sunday together and it meant the world to me that they added a few extra hours onto their long trip to see by baby! LOVE YOU MEGAN!!! (knox does too!)



2 comments:
Love the UT outfit. I want to get McKinley something cute like that!
Thank you for writting this
Post a Comment