For a week now it has been raining in Atlanta and today there was massive flooding all around the metroplex! Schools closed early today and many are closed tomorrow - including those in the county I live in. Can you believe that?
It has become pretty depressing...this is what it looks like outside -
But here is what I am lucky enough to look at inside today...
(how lucky am I to STARE at him and PLAY with him all day long...oh how I love it!)
And then I get excited about fall looking at all this in my house...

(I don't have a fireplace and/or mantle in our little cottage so...I decorate the TV stand...Chuck does NOT like that I do this and interfere with TV space!)
(these are my new canisters!!! I have been shopping around for some...my cousins best friend sold me hers - they were a STEAL!!!)
2 comments:
Those are some cute pics of your little man! I am very worried about all of the flooding going on around you! LOVE the fall decorations, every day I say I am going to decorate but I keep putting it off...I have some lone pumpkins in our kitchen. And I have to tell you that I too have been on a canister search for a long time and can't find ANY that I like, so I am super jealous of yours b/c they are so cute! Love!
I recognize those canisters!!!! And I LOVE his precious little buns!
Post a Comment