Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 days to go!!!

Well - here I am...37 1/2 weeks in all my glory! I have to be honest for a minute...I really thought I would gain a ridiculous amount of weight and my face would swell like crazy, but I am actually pretty proud of myself. I've enjoyed some good food, but definitely haven't gone overboard! Who's to say how the next 10 days will go though. I'm going to enjoy them!
We met with Dr. Garcia today and we are officially scheduled to have Baby Flannagan on Friday, July 10th at 1:00pm! I am so stinking excited and feel like the next ten days are going to go by so SLOW, but I am going to try and relax, sleep, do some fun things. Any suggestions on things I need to do before baby comes?

Lots of people are wondering...Why do you have to have a c-section? In a nutshell, I have a blood immune disorder called ITP. I never knew I had this until they started doing all the blood work. It's really no big deal, I just have a very low level of platelets (red blood cells). Unfortunately, they will not administer an epidural to anyone who has below 100,000 and I have been ranging from 55,000-85,000 since I have been seeing my hemotologist weekly. Dr. Garcia said he only sees cases like this 1 or 2 times a year!!Per my doctors recommendation along with my extreme "babyness" when it comes to pain, we decided the best route was a c-section under general anesthesia. It's not ideal to be completely asleep - ESPECIALLY when I don't know the sex of the baby, but I have been so blessed with this pregnancy. So...regardless of how we are having this baby - we are SO stoked! In the words of cheesy Jillian the Bachelorette, this whole thing is going to be "wicked"! (oh dear, why do I watch the show...seriously I need help!)

On another note - look at our only child...sweet Belle. Isn't she the cutest! (Julee - I know she isn't the CUTEST dog in your eyes because she isn't a "sheeba", but can I win the award for cutest lab?!!!)

I can't wait to see her with Baby Flannagan! She knows somethings up!


10 comments:

Meggers1021 said...

That's exciting that baby Flannagan is coming on Friday! I will keep you in my prayers!!

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! Daniel and I will keep y'all in our prayers!!! Thing to do before the baby... SLEEP!!!

AB said...

You look great!! Good Luck!

Cstargel said...

Terri! You look so precious! Can't believe you are having your first baby in 10 days! I will anxiously be awaiting to hear the news from Sheli!! Good luck with everything! I'll be praying for you on the 10th! Oh and I'm adding your blog to my blog so I can keep checking on you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julee said...

First of all, You are TOO cute! You seriously don't look pregnant except in your belly! I can't believe you are going to have a baby so soon! And I am so sorry to hear about you having to be put to sleep. But at least you will know that when you wake up the baby will be in your arms!!!
And as for your other baby, I will let you have the cutest dog today! :) She really does look so sweet. I can't wait to see pics of her and baby Flan! Good luck preparing for the next weeks and get some good sleep!!!!

JPO said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I love you to pieces

Unknown said...

We're so excited for you both! We'll be praying for you on the 10th =)

Amanda said...

Yay! so excited... your baby will be adorable! (by the way when you write baby flan, I think of the mexican dessert "flahn" instead of "flaan") I guess thinking of flan as in flahn is still ok... your baby will be sweet like the dessert!

Also, don't chastise yourself for waching the bachelorette... it is a guilty pleasure and you should enjoy it... especially after last weeks episode! seriously! are you as excited as me about ed? anyway... maybe I need to quit watching it too....

Anonymous said...

love to play with thosetitsmum, get your nipples really hard and squeeze them, make yourpussy wet, move my hand to the outside of your panties and rub yourcunt, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm feel those panties get wet as it drips juice, my hand goes inside and finds your rock hard clit, I rub it and get you moaning and panting, you reach back and feel my hardcock and tell me you wish you could have mefuck you, I slide my fingers into your drippingcunt although I can'tcock fuckyou I can fingerfuck you, you love it and curse and moan telling me you want tocum, I may not be able to cuntfuck you but while I fingerfuck you I certainly put mycock in your nice tight arse, in it goes " mmmmmmmmmmmm ohh fuckyeah come on fuckmy arse, fuckmycunt I want yourcock so bad fuckme and make mypussydrip, fill my arse with yourcum" I blow inyour arse and watch it drip out, greatfuck mum I hope I get to cuntfuck you once baby is born