I have been waiting and waiting to get my hands on some gorgeous tin frames and my sister was in Canton today and bought me 3!!! I have no clue when or how I will get them to Georgia - but I am so excited. My mom, sister, sis-in-law, and cousins all have an assortment of these frames in their house and now I can join the club.
They are pretty big frames with an 8x10 opening for a picture. When we move I plan on putting 2 in the living room on a wall and maybe one in Knox's room. Just thought I'd share how cute these frames are!! You need some too!
THANKS TOR TOR - I can't wait to see the 3 you picked out!


2 comments:
Love the tin frames! My in laws live in Canton. I just might need to go out there next first Monday and get some!!
I have those in my house! LOVE them! I'm getting some more at Chi Omega Christmas this year :)
Oh and PS your little man is SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment